Last updated: October 9, 2020
Accuracy of information
The company ensures that the products are available and that the information contained therein is accurate and up to date. We do not, however, guarantee its quality or accuracy. The products and their content are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind, explicit or implied. The company disclaims all warranties and conditions, including any statutory or implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, peaceful enjoyment or non-violation with respect to the product, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The company is not responsible for any errors, omissions, injuries, loss or damage resulting from the use (or misuse) of any information, statements or conclusions contained or implied in the information or publications published about the products.
The product information provided is for users in Canada. We can’t guarantee that the products and information contained are applicable or appropriate for users outside of Canada. Access to the product from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the product from outside of Canada, you do so on your initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The company does not warrant that the products will operate without interruption or error or that communications to or from the products will never be intercepted or completely free from errors, viruses or other harmful or invasive files. The company is not responsible for your use of or inability to use the products, damage to your computer or device, any loss of data that may result from downloading material, or any errors, delays, interruptions or omissions of information in our products.
From time to time, company personnel will perform maintenance operations on the products. During this time, access to the products, the information it contains, and its features may be limited.
Any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure and can be intercepted, lost or modified. Although the company has taken the necessary measures to reduce the risks of sending information to or from the products (e.g. encryption by TLS/SSL protocol during transmissions), it cannot guarantee security for all communications. The company assumes no responsibility or risk for using the Internet and/or recommendations perpetrated through the product.
You cannot copy the products, publish or send content to third parties without the company’s prior permission. These rights are protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and by other national and international laws and agreements. You can use the product for your personal and business use, as well as that of your family. You have the right to download, store and print single copies of the items or material on the products, provided that you retain all copyrights and other notices included in that content. You may not use any technology that allows you to modify the products.
The content of the products that have been produced by the Company, including text, graphics, trademarks, logos and other elements, are protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of the Company. Product content from third-party sources (eg Apple Store, Google Play, etc.) remains the property of its owner and is only available in the products for information purposes.
To further clarify:
Applications listed on therappx.com are from the Google Play™ Store, the Apple App Store®, the Amazon AppStore®, and all the rights belong to their respective owners. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store®, iTunes® are trademarks of Apple Inc. Amazon®, Amazon AppStore® and Amazon Fire TV® are trademarks of Amazon Inc. Any third party trademark and/or logo displayed on this website shall NOT be interpreted as any sponsorship, endorsement and/or affiliation with the Company.
When creating an account, the user consents:
- to register and use your real name, business contact details and (if you choose to upload a photo) a real image of yourself to upload to your profile;
- not to use the products if they are under 14 years of age. Suppose the Company is notified or aware that the Platform has been used by a child aged under the age of 14 and that information about this child was retained without parental consent, the Company must and is authorized to delete, in its entirety, all information kept. Only the holder of parental authority over a person under the age of 14 can use the product to obtain information about that person;
- to be responsible for the activities carried out on and with his profile. The user’s responsibility is to maintain this account information’s confidentiality, including his password and the email address with which he connects to his profile. He is also notified of the response. User agrees to write to email@example.com if their password should be lost, stolen, otherwise given to an unauthorized third party or compromised in any way;
- that any content posted on the products becomes the exclusive property of the company;
- that the product may include, at one time or another, some form of advertising that could be targeted to the content of certain parts of the product and/or to a user's past and/or viewed views and/or include a professional service offer by various types of professionals, among others. The form, extent and content of the advertisement are subject to change without notice. The user also agrees that we may receive some form of compensation by placing advertising on the product;
Acceptable use of products and termination of use
Limitation of liability
The company, subject to applicable laws, cannot be held liable for damages of any kind, including, without limitation: direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation: loss and damage of the nature or related to lost business, lost savings, lost data or loss of income resulting from your use, addiction or inability to use the product for whatever cause and arising from a contract (including a fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise. This applies even if the company knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage.
Further, you agree to indemnify the Company against all claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal costs) incurred by them due to or resulting from your use of the product. You shall also indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claims by third parties arising out of your use of the product.
If you have any comments or questions about these Terms of Service, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.